Everything is Better with 92nd Sauce (Got a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you!)
BBQ Griled Meatloaf
- 2 Pound of Ground Beef
- 2 Cups of Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup of Sweet Onion - diced
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tsp of Seat Salt
- 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of Your Favorite Super Q Sauce
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat your outdoor grill & coat the Grate with Non Stick Cooking Spray
- Mix the beef, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, salt, pepper & Egg. Form 2-3 mini meat loafs (about 3-4 inches thick) with your mixture.
- Place your mini meat loafs on the grill & coat with 2-3 tablespoons and grill until fully cooked (internal temperature should be 160 degrees).
- 1/2 Cup of Super Q Mild
- 4 Salmon Fillets or Steaks
- 2 TBSP of Brown Sugar
- 1 Green Onion
- Pre-Heat Grill (Medium Heat
- Mix Super Q Sauce, Brown Sugar & Green Onion
- Place Salmon on the Grill & Generously Brush with Prepared Sauce. Continue Grilling & Brushing until done.